ETS FOR METASTOCK
The latest upgrade for ETS for MetaStock is Version 2.1. We have combined the real-time and end-of-day modules into one super program with a brand new Expert Advisor and other great new features. If you are already a registered owner of ETS for MetaStock (version 1.0) and wish to upgrade to the current version, the upgrade fee is $99.00 (for download only-no CD Rom is mailed) and available by contacting: support@MetaStock.com.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR INSTALLING ETS FOR METASTOCK ON WINDOWS VISTA/WINDOWS 7:
This is the most frequently asked support question and frequently encountered issue when first running ETS.
First and foremost, make sure that MetaStock was installed correctly under Windows 7/Windows Vista:
1. YOU MUST "RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR" AS SHOWN BELOW WHEN YOU FIRST INSTALL THE PROGRAM.
2. If not, uninstall Metastock and re-install as noted above.
4. Download the ETS Setup.exe file to your desktop or whatever location you choose. If you received the program on CD, go to the Windows Explorer and locate the ETSSetup.exe file on the CD.
5. Right Click then Click "Run As Administrator"
7. The program will install and click OK to
the 'Overwrite' window message when prompted.
9. Important: If you installed ETS without following these instructions and the program is not working, you MUST first uninstall ETS through the Windows Control Panel and start over from Step #3 above.
Next, there are some extra steps needed to generate signals:
1. Make sure you set the time frame (periodicity) greater than 1-tick
2. Change Price Style Line to Bar (High,Low,Close)
(the above applies to all Windows Versions)
Also - if after making the above changes and correcting the installation, when applying the ETS Template, the Buy and Sell Signals still do not appear on the chart - make sure the ETS Trading System Expert is ATTACHED to the chart (under Tools/Expert Advisor). If it is Detached, Click Attach as shown below:
ETS FOR TRADESTATION
The software is no longer publicly offered. Contact email@example.com for information about ETS for TradeStation.
ETS Trading System® is a registered trademark of Traders Software Company, Inc., Copyright © 1993-2013, Traders Software Company, Inc., All Rights Reserved. MetaStock® is a registered trademark of Equis International, a Thomson Reuters Company. TradeStation® is a registered trademark of TradeStation Technologies, Inc. *Past performance does not guarantee future results, see full risk disclaimer.